HID17 brought almost 6000 visitors together in Lucern.
The 13th installment of the now world famous Hunkeler InnovationDays is around the corner. February 25-28 will see the world of Digital Print and Finishing descend on the idyllic town of Lucerne, Switzerland. Over the four days, best-in-class manufacturers from across the globe will be presenting high performance technologies for the next generation of; digital printing and finishing, workflow software, quality control, finishing materials, and consumables for book, brochure, mailing, transactional, transpromo, large format and security printing.
Stefan Hunkeler, “We’ve made the Innovationdays event slogan “Success with automation.” This refers to the convergence of important customers, technology and worldwide experts in Lucerne. We are very excited to present the broadest state-of-the-art solutions portfolio for the digital printing and finishing sector, and we look forward all our worldwide customers visiting in Lucerne!”
With every major printer vendor taking a press and over 100 leading suppliers, visitors will see over 40 practical solutions across two exhibition halls. Many exhibitors will be unveiling premiers at the event with Hunkeler leading the way with their latest solutions for their Generation 8 system including:
- “Excellence in Paper Processing 4.0” featuring many innovations for greater automation
- Intuitive operating platform and maintenance-friendly design
- New modules for processing paper web widths of up to 22.5 inches with industrial-duty design
- Investment protection: be equipped for future printing speeds thanks to higher production speeds today
- Processing of a broad range of printing substrates, from offset and coated papers to light- and heavy-weight papers
- Dynamic finishing for perforation, punching, folding, chip-out, cutting and stacking
- Safeguard document integrity: integrated web monitoring, document tracking and reporting
Robin Brown, Friedheim’s National Sales Manager for Digital Solutions said “We will be taking over 100 UK customers to the event, including technology leaders who will influence and set the pace for the next stage of industry innovation. Continuous workflow automation will be a focal point for transactional printers, direct mailers, book manufacturers and commercial printers. With Bograma, Palamides and Komfi also taking innovative solutions to the event, visitors will see what the future holds for Digital print and finishing up close and personal at InnovationDays 2019.”